A busy life is a full life, a happy life. At least, that is true for me. Sure, busy can mean stress, but it also means I’m not sitting around twiddling my thumbs, which is the worse possible thing for me to have to do. I’m not good at down time and prefer to fill it with anything and everything. So, that’s what I’m doing and as of today I feel like I’m starting to hit my stride again. My days are filling with patterns, habits, challenges and activities that bring me great joy and have me looking forward to each coming day. As such, tonight I’d like to take a moment to note the things I am most looking forward to this week and express my gratitude for these opportunities.
1. Spanish class- I just started tonight and my instructor is fantastically energetic. This is going to be such a fun class!
2. Graphic design class- I have wanted to explore this area for quite some time and am thrilled to have the opportunity to do so.
3. Valentine’s Day Art and Music Event- This is the 4th year of the event and I am entering some of my photos from Korea for my very first public showing.
4. Talking about Korea- On Wednesday I get to meet with an new acquaintance to talk about teaching in Korea and share my love of it.
5. Dance class- Last week A and I made some major improvements in learning the Lindy Hop and I’m pretty psyched to dance some more.
6. Social Media Marketing Plan- My new position is a little flexible with what I need to work on, and as social media is my area of experience, I’m looking forward to starting a strong social media presence for our organization.
7. Starting a new book- Last month I joined a virtual book club and just finished the book. While it was inspiring and interesting, this week I’m looking forward to diving back into some fiction.
Happy Monday! I hope you have a fantastic week!