From January 3, 2015
Two days ago I wrote about my resolutions for this new year, but there are a few other things I would really like to do (not just change) in the next twelve months. These aren’t really resolutions because, well, they are not centered on changing my life so much as just things I want to do simply for the fun of it. I’m sure as the year goes on there will be other things I want to do, but for now this is the start of my 2015 bucket list.
1. Train and race a half marathon ~ I have wanted to do this for the last five years and haven’t been able to yet. This is the year!
2. Walk/run 6.3 million steps ~ I did over four million steps in the last eight months, so I am hoping to get at least this many steps over the course of a year.
3. Show my photos from Korea around town ~ It would be so fun and I would love to share Korea with my community.
4. Read 37 books ~ Last year I read over thirty books so I think this is possible! Especially because I’m participating in a virtual book club this year.
5. Take a picture a day ~ I have wanted to do this for several years, but always fell short. So, here we go! Third time’s a charm, right?