For November 19, 2014
Autumn is my favorite time of year, regardless of where I am in the world (unless, of course, there is no seasonal change). Last year I experienced a perfect fall, colorful leaves and mild temperatures. This year I am back in good ol’ Wyoming which means that perfect fall is long over and winter is already here, but that is normal.
These are my favorite things about autumn in Wyoming.
1. wool socks
2. wearing boots and scarves again
3. the colorful leaves
4. the cool, crisp air in the morning
5. watching the geese migrate overhead
6. the first fire of the season
7. the first snow of the season
8. harvesting from the garden
9. warm beverages on a cold night
10. putting the fluffy comforter back on the bed